Most spider infestations amount to not much more than a simple annoyance. This is especially true when the webs they spin get tangled in your face and hair. However, there are times when spiders in your home or business are a bit more of a risk.
Some spiders threaten the health of humans through biting. The poisons from these bites can cause the spider bite victim to suffer from headaches, abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
Two varieties of spiders, the Brown Recluse and Black Widow, are especially problematic for Florida residents due to their highly-poisonous venom and the large numbers of these spiders that live in the area. The technicians working for Drive-Bye Exterminators are available to quickly identify the type of spider infestation you are dealing with and completely eliminate any threat these insects pose to you and the people you need to protect.
Ridding Your Home or Business of Spiders
Many people choose the DIY approach when it comes to removing spiders from their home or business. And while a certified professional like those that work for Drive-Bye Exterminators is suggested, there are measures you can take on your own to lessen the impact of a spider infestation.
- Regular Vacuuming
- Pay close attention to sheltered spots both high and low. These spots include the space beneath your furniture, the area underneath tables, and the insides of cabinets.
- Remove Webs
- Search for webs regularly and remove them when they are spotted.
- Fill Gaps
- Fill in potential entry points like the area around pipework, the space under doors, and any dents or holes in your walls.
- Remove Shelter
- Garbage Bags, compost piles, piles of firewood, and other forms of clutter should be removed from your yard. Inside your home, do not place boxes on the floor or against walls. You should also tape boxes shut so that spiders cannot use them for shelter or a hiding place
- Deter Other Insects
- Create an unfriendly environment for the insects that spiders feed on.
- Provide Ventilation
- Good ventilation in crawl spaces and attics will prevent the moisture build-up that attracts spiders.
- Stay Vigilant
- Packages and bags that have spent time outdoors should be thoroughly inspected before they are carried into your home.
Spider Removal Services Provided by Drive Bye Exterminations
Drive-Bye Exterminators offers a complete suite of inspection, control, and removal services that will provide you with complete relief from a spider infestation.
Drive-Bye Exterminators specialists are available to provide you with the following spider removal services:
- Targeted Treatment
- A wide range of treatment options are available to customers that include flushing treatments, web treatments, and insecticide sprays.
- We can install insect monitor units that will trap spiders in places they are most likely to frequent.
- Technical Expertise
- The technicians that make up the team of technicians working for Drive-Bye Exterminators are well-qualified and possess expert knowledge pertaining to the lifecycle and day to day habits of spiders. Spiders that are captured will be carefully identified and we will provide you with the advice you need to rid yourself of an infestation with the least possible disruption to your life.
- Regulation Compliance
- Drive Bye Exterminators is fully compliant with all laws and regulations set forth by the state of Florida.
Call for an Inspection
Home and business owners in the Clearwater area who are concerned that spiders have set-up quarters on their property should reach out to Drive-Bye Exterminators at their earliest convenience.