Real Estate Inspections
If you are buying or selling a home, it is highly recommended that you hire a pest control company to perform a real estate inspection to look for signs of any insects, specifically termites, cockroaches, ants, and other wood-boring pests. A pest inspector will inspect the exterior of a home, foundation, around the windows and the roofline including the rafters.
A real estate inspector is looking for the:
- beginning signs of termite infestation
- susceptibility of a property to termite nests
- termite infestation
- wood borers which can also cause structural damage over time
- wood rot
- any existing or prior termite activity
- pest damage
Why should realtors refer Drive-Bye Exterminators?
As a Realtor, you have a fiduciary responsibility for your client and need to recommend a reputable qualified real estate inspector.
There are numerous reasons why a Realtor can trust that they are recommending one of the best inspectors in Tampa Bay with Drive-Bye Exterminators:
- Over 30 years of pest control experience
- All of our Service Technicians have an average of over 15 years of experience
- Two Pest Control Certified Operators – the highest level of certification in Florida
- Satisfied Customers
- Member of National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
- Member of Florida Pest Management Association (FPMA)
- Superior Service Extended Warranty for a lifetime
- Maintenance plans
Why a termite inspection is essential before you BUY a home
It is a wise investment to have a termite inspection performed on any resale home you are purchasing in Tampa Bay. They can be completed in conjunction with the general home inspection by a licensed termite inspector.
If termites or termite evidence are found or if termite damage is found, then your agent should negotiate on your behalf for treatment or remedying the conducive conditions or having the damage repaired or monetary compensation. Or, if the seller will not work with you to fix the issue, you may have reasonable grounds to void the contract. If there is a large infestation, it will become your problem if you buy the home?
Why a termite inspection is important before you SELL your home?
A clear pest report could become a selling point and a benefit for a potential buyer. Buyers are concerned about the unknown when buying a home, and by providing a pest report in advance, it would be one less thing for a buyer to worry about during this process. When you have a potential buyer, you can present the buyer with a seller’s disclosure of a real estate inspection before an offer is presented.
As a homeowner, you want to protect your investment. An inspector is specialized in this field and can find pests before any severe damage occurs.
On either side of a real estate transaction, selling or buying, you can save money and have peace of mind with an inspection. You can have a chance at having a smoother closing by hiring an inspector to look for unwanted pests.
Contact Drive-Bye Exterminators for a real estate inspection to make sure your property is free of dangerous pests.
Real Estate/WDO Reports
- 0-3000 Sq Ft $125
- 3001-4000 Sq Ft $150
- Over 4000 Sq Ft call the Office for pricing
- Crawlspace inspections add $25
- Saturday/Weekend Inspection add $25
Fee change as of 1/1/2021
With a termite inspection from Drive-Bye Exterminators, you can expect:
- 25 years of experience
- Real estate termite inspections
- Termite control programs and treatments
- Commercial and residential pest control
- Tent fumigations and non tenting methods
- State certified
- State licensed
- Fully insured
- Reports issued